- Course rating: 91%
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of people: Up to 12
This workshop covers the following topics in an action packed, interactive format: –
- The value of being a great problem solver: how it helps you and your organization to flourish
- The skills of problem solvers: from IQ to EQ
- A problem well-defined is a problem half solved: techniques to define, reframe and clarify problems and opportunities
- Deliberately Thinking Differently: Collaborative problem solving using creative thinking.
- Managing Up: how to get your ideas and solutions accepted in the organization by successfully influencing stakeholders.
Call- 0433 017198
Email – email@example.com
The workshop is relevant to all levels. It is often focused on employees with 0-8 years’ experience to help them be proactive in solving problems.
Participants will see the following outcomes and benefits which they can immediately apply to their work:
- Understand how to see problems and opportunities clearly, and separate surface symptoms from root causes
- Learn and apply new creative thinking tools to develop solutions
- Learn key strategies to manage up and influence effectively