- Course rating: Average 8.8/10
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of people: Up to 12
Realizer has developed a simple 5 step brief response process based on experience with a number of media owners, big and small, across all media. For each client, the training course is tailored to address the development areas of the sales team. Content includes:
- Understanding your clients. We look at how to tailor your response to different buyers, and how to ask them high value questions.
- Understanding the brief. Everyone knows that briefs are patchy and confusing. But not everyone has a simple way to get around this and turn it to your advantage. While other media owners are submitting responses which the agency says are “off-brief”, you’ll be two steps ahead – having nailed what they really wanted but hadn’t been able to communicate.
- When is an insight not an insight? Everybody talks about insights, but few people know the easy ways to spot and sell an insight so it increases your win rate, not just making a pretty powerpoint page.
- Creative magic. It’s easy to have ideas, it’s easy to have good ideas. But it’s not easy to have the best idea which will win you the money. How can you stretch your creativity so you’re having better ideas than your competitors?
- Framing the response. Media owner responses often aren’t that easy to understand, and they can be disjointed, or listy. We look at how to present your response so it fits seamlessly with the agency’s thinking.
- Action plans. We use behavioural change models to design your plan for better brief responses.
Media sales teams who oversee or respond to media agency briefs.
The workshop is designed to achieve two specific outcomes:
- Increased customer-centricity. Learn how to create solutions which answer the client’s needs every time.
- Increased strategic thinking. Learn to how to turn a patchy brief and boring research into a winning response.