Training and Projects | In house | Teams and individuals
Teams and individuals can develop the mindset and learn new tools to unlock collaboration
What participants say about Realizer’s collaboration projects
“Amazing and very informative. Rob and Michelle were amazing..” – National Convention Centre, Canberra
“It was a great session that you led with aplomb.” – Powell Tate
“We’ve found a format [to improve collaboration] that really works.” – Jack Morton
- Course rating: Average 9/10
- Duration: Varies
Our content is based on the psychology of collaboration – our framework focuses on the non-defensive mindset you need to develop, as well as a range of skills and behaviours that will create a collaborative culture.
We’ll work with you to understand the barriers and opportunities to improve collaboration, as well as the people we need to train & develop. We will then develop a collaboration strategy including an experiential learning element (training) as well as making recommendations on systems and incentives to support collaborative behaviour.
We also draw on 360 feedback on participant’s collaboration skills, and this can be used to define pre-post measures to see the impact of the project on collaboration skills.
We’ve delivered successful projects for:-
- Individual companies looking to improve collaboration between departments.
- Sister companies who want to work more closely together
- Groups of multiple companies (up to 8) who want to understand where and how to collaborate for their benefit and for clients’ benefit
Who should attend
The training course is normally targeted at mid-senior staff. The benefits will be seen most quickly by those who are most exposed to cross company collaboration.
- Understand the collaborative mindset. We’ll look at the surprising psychology of collaboration and help participants understand where they get defensive and what they can do about it.
Measure: participant feedback on the day and pre-post 360 surveys.
- New tools, behaviours and skills. We’ll share new ways of collaborating, to support the collaborative mindset. Participants will discover how and when to apply these to promote a collaborative way of working.
Measure:participant feedback on the day and pre-post 360 surveys..
Price & Inclusions
Prices include tailoring content, facilitation, capturing and reporting results.