Realize Your Potential
2.5 day program | In house | Max 12 people
Discover your passion for management.
What participants say about Realizer’s management training course
“Really worth taking the time out. Best training I’ve been to in a very long time.” — MEC
“Great teaching techniques that kept me engaged has left me better equipped to do my job.”
“Best course in such a long time (11 years)!” — Zenith
“The best training I’ve ever been on.” — MEC
“Great session and the team were engaged from start to finish.” — PHD
“It was the best training I have received to date and everything I will be able to use in real life and put into practice.” — Maxus
- Course rating: Average 8.9/10
- Duration: 2.5 days (can be split over multiple weeks)
- Number of people: Up to 12
Session 1 is a full day encompassing the fundamentals of management: what is a manager? How do you manage different people? How do you build and fix teams? How do you change people’s behaviour? We also deliver a tailor made 360 report on their management style.
Session 2, 3 and 4 are typically half days which each cover 2 topics including: Managing Up, Delegating, Motivation, Coaching, Feedback, Decision-Making. These can be run back to back, or separated over multiple weeks.
Who should attend
We have successfully run versions of our management training course for “Emerging Managers”, as well as for “Advanced Managers”. In either case the content tends to be similar, but the methods of training differ with more emphasis on discussion and learning from each other with the more advanced groups.
The unique approach of this course provides the following outcomes:
- From session 1, participants gain increased self-awareness via the 360 process – and a plan for what to change about themselves
- In sessions 1 and 2, they gain an understanding of how to motivate others, how to bring about behavioural change, and how to delegate
- From sessions 2 to 4, participants will learn, try out and discuss specific management techniques including Coaching, Feedback, Managing Up, Managing Time and Energy & Strategic Decision-Making
Price & Inclusions
Prices include tailoring content, facilitation, capturing and reporting results.